Tuesday 5 January 2010

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

It has been brought to my attention that certain shortcomings in my behaviour need to be addressed and so, with Stromboli looking over my shoulder, (he means well) I commit my New Year's Resolutions to paper:

1. I shall not feel obliged to eat all the unsold toffee apples at the end of each day.

2. I shall not bite the hand that feeds (literally).


3. I shall not water the plants in other people's homes (metaphorically).


4. I shall not drop my spangly shorts and "moon" at members of the audience - even if they have been throwing things.


5. I shall not pick the spangles off my spangly shorts just because I am bored and have nothing else to do.

6. I will sit still while the nice make up lady combs my parting and puts on the Brylcreem.


7. I will not eat the Brylcreem.


8. I will finish things once I have started............


Wait a minute Stromboli has just gone out to see the Boss about something. Just time for me to nip out and fill up on toffee apples. It was a slack night to-night. There's probably tons left. Anyway, what sort of resolution is it if you can't break it? Eh? Eh?



Happy New Year to all my fans! A big sloppy kiss to you all!
P.S. did you know that because of my extra wide and elastic
lips I can kiss at least three people at a time - not that I
ever get the chance.

Cheery,

Marcel

2 comments:

  1. Well good luck on the resolutions - personally I can never resist picking the sequins off my knickers.

    ReplyDelete